DoNext:b: Use your notes to answer the following questions on the top of Entrepreneurship page of your ePortfolio
- What is an entrepreneur?
- List the 9 steps for starting a small business.
- What is a pro forma?
- Define differentiated offering.
- What is the purpose of a launch plan?
- Explain what a target market is and give 3 examples.
- What are some inexpensive ways to advertise?
- What insurance coverage might a business owner need?
- Define deductible:
- Why do most successful small businesses start and succeed?
- The characteristics of effective advertising are:
- “Low Price” is hard to defend because your competitor___.
DoLater: Find 5 ads and identify their
- Product name.
- Describe the differentiated offering.
- Describe the target market for the product.
- Which of the 3 characteristics of effective advertising describe what makes this ad effective.