Do Now: blog post
Act 2: Kahoot
Act 3: How did I do this?
Act 4: Log in to GMetrix and begin Project 1
- Live in a place where it never stops raining or live in a place that stays 110 year round?
- Pass gas really loud in public or sneeze and have snot shoot out of your nose?
- Only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?
- Be bored all the time or have entirely too much to do?
- Be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid in school?
- Always feel like you have to sneeze or always feel like you have to poop?
- Have a dog with a cat’s personality or a cat with a dog’s personality?
- Look like a skunk but smell like vanilla or smell like a skunk and be very attractive?
- Have a head the size of a grapefruit or the size of a watermelon?
- Have a peg-leg or a hook hand?
- Drink a cup of toilet water or drink a liter of hot sauce?
- Forget how to walk or forget how to talk?
- Always have super chapped lips or really bad dandruff?
- Live a few yards away from a busy railroad track or live in a house with a baby that never ever stops crying?
- Wear full scuba gear 24/7 for a year or go to a close relative’s funeral dressed as Darth Vader?
Your answers need to be in a bulleted list using a variety of colors. Thanks
It is my goal that all of you pass the Word 2013 Certification test. We are going to be completing 4 project training exercises in GMetrix.Net. Each of you should have an icon on your dashboard or start menu. You will need to either sign up orrrr you will need to log in (those of you who signed up Monday can just log in) so that we can begin to work on the projects.
The sign up form asks for:
Country, State, City: Harvey, Zip 70058.
Secret question and answer
This is your code 90621-VBMOS1-13888
Posted from Edublogs for Android