So far, you should have completed
Register for the blogging challenge
Wanted poster – there is parchment paper on the blog
If you haven’t you need to get them done. If you have, you need to work on blog for challenge. Have you……
- registered for the challenge?
- added the challenge badge to your blog sidebar?
- checked you are on the student list only once? If your country is in pink then the URL is incorrect or I need a password to leave a comment – please change privacy settings.
- written a great first post so your mentor has somewhere to leave you a comment?
- →check out the Edublogs site for tips and suggestions
- Add categories (Classwork, SchoolNews, AboutMe) and tags (WordWork, Journal, #17stubc, art, music)
They have a Blogging Bootcamp
Click on a step below to get started:
Step 1: Set up your blog.
Step 2: Create User Avatar and Write Post
Step 3: Set Up About Me Page
Step 4: Add Images to Posts
Step 5: Copyright, Creative Commons and Images
Step 6: Add Widgets
Step 7: Add Videos to Posts
Step 8: Embed Content in Posts
Step 9: Activate plugins