Tuesday Feb 24th

Work that you should have done so far

• created a blog or Smore
  • published Proposal Pitch video
  • created posts to blog or Smore
  • submitted your Passion Poetry. Be sure to copy your results to use in your final project. Copy and paste them to your blog or Smore.
  • Your Modest Proposal that is modeled after the story
  • Friday, we were supposed to create a Notecard Video but many of you worked on your Proposals. A few brave souls did complete the assignment. They took the persona of one of the characters from the “On Compassion” text and created a NoteCard Video depicting the character’ thoughts and feeling.
  • researched passion and emailed form to WorkofScholars@gmail.com AND yourself
  • I am still seeking volunteers for the Leadership Team: I need bloggers, scribes, runners and teaching assistants.
  • I also need you to make sure that I have the links for your blog and your proposal pitch video. Here are links to an interactive picture that has this information. Look for your name and make sure that I have your two sites linked.2nd,3rd,4th
  • How will you use your ten seconds? You can create a 10 second phone video or just submit photos or use the Animoto account if you’d like.
  • Started researching your #PassionateScholar Project. You will need to complete this handout as you take notes from at least 5 sites

Be Sure to Check MsBisOnline.Edublogs.org for updates

We are connected online with other schools in the following initiatives

We need to create a slice of life video about you guys. We will be sharing it with our connecting classrooms.

TODAY

You need to officially declare your passion. You will need to leave me comment letting me know what your OFFICIAL Passion is.

For this project (blogging et al) to be a success, so far everyone should have made several posts to your blog or your Smore. We will regularly be posting to your blog so get in the habit of using it.

One Comment

on “Tuesday Feb 24th
One Comment on “Tuesday Feb 24th